Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Serenity feat. Kel

So anyway, I was listening to The Serenity the other day, on the way home from somewhere, on the smelly old northern line to Clapham Common, then the big red bus (up top, front seat, naturally) all the way home, and damn if they didn’t make me homesick for some smooth vegas tunes. Also made me want to be a guest vocalist in hip hop outfit in manner of Kel. Then name would be preceded by feat., one of my favourite contractions. Hmm. Actually it’s not really a contraction, is it? More of a shortening. Hmm. Must look it up.

Later - ‘Feat.’ As a shortened version of featuring is not in the OED online. Perhaps I should write to Balderdash & Piffle?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your not from vegas. your from stralia. love g

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,

This really doesn't relate to your post, but I think this April Fools article is even better than the one you posted. It had me and all my friends fooled and excited.

http://www.economist.com/science/displayStory.cfm?story_id=6740040